about me..

My photo

I am a mom to the most gorgeous boys in the world,married to the most supportive husband in the world and owner of the most greedy,chubby cat in the world...So I have got plenty of time to crochet!

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Fat King's costume

Crown and staff is crocheted,and there are jewel appliques on the crown made of  80's  weird earrings from grandma's stash!




I just realised that I haven't posted much lately, the reason is mainly I spent quite a lot of time crocheting some custom orders, trying an mmo game (AION) and preparing this costume for my Demir's school show, I am very proud to say that it cost me almost nothing except from time but I really enjoyed the timee spent on it, and he really liked seeing me working on this every night!

No comments:

Post a Comment