Thursday, April 5, 2012

Woot! I opened a shop!

I still can't believe myself, but I did it. Well my gurumis were getting slowly flooding out of the drawers and cupboards, and everyone was asking me what I was planning to do with them. I had no idea to be honest, I just love making them and I never thought about what to do with them afterwards, I love creating them, playing with them, and giving them as presents. But I am a fast crocheter and my space for the gurumis in my house is unfortunately limited. So I decided it is time to share them with other amigurumi lovers. I have no idea about online things, or selling things and quite nervous about if people will like my toys...I have to wait and see I guess.. Here is my shop banner my beloved sister-in-law Yonca made for my shop


And here is my shop link if you want to have a look; http://www.etsy.com/shop/ToyzandDollz?ref=si_shop


No comments:

Post a Comment